General Terms and Conditions of Sale Bed and Breakfast & Gîtes
The reservation of a room or a gîte implies the acceptance of the General Conditions set out below in their entirety.
1) The prices indicated correspond to the room selected, to the period indicated and are the only contractual rates. They include all taxes (VAT at 10%)
2 ) The reservation becomes effective when the customer has paid the owner a deposit corresponding to the amount of the 1st night.
A confirmation email and a payment confirmation is sent to the customer.
3) The tourist tax is not included in the price of the rooms or lodgings.
The amount of the tourist tax for guest rooms is as follows: 0.80 euros per adult and per day.
The amount of the tourist tax for the gîtes corresponds to 3.5% per adult of the amount excluding VAT of the night (capped at €3.64)
It is then increased by 10% corresponding to the additional tax for the benefit of the Manche departmental council.
4) Cancellation by the customer: In the event of cancellation by the customer, the deposit paid is fully refunded if the cancellation takes place more than 48 hours before the date of the start of the stay. In case of cancellation less than 48 hours before the date of arrival, the deposit remains with the owner.
5) If the customer does not show up before 11 p.m. on the day scheduled for the start of the stay, the reservation is automatically canceled and the owner can dispose of his rooms or gîtes. The deposit remains with the owner who is then entitled to claim the balance of the price of accommodation.
6) In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the total cost of the reservation remains entirely due to the owner.
7) Cancellation by the owner: when before the start of the stay, the owner cancels it, he must inform the customer and the customer will be immediately reimbursed for the sums paid.
8) The customer must respect the peaceful character of the premises and make use of them in accordance with their destination. He also undertakes to return the places entrusted to him in good condition. The house being non-smoking, the customer agrees to respect this instruction inside the house, during his stay. Any breach of this obligation may result in his expulsion and the breach of the contract without any compensation being due to him.
9) The reservation of a room is established for a specific number of people, including children and babies. If the number of customers exceeds this number, the owner is entitled to refuse additional customers or refuse access. This refusal can in no way be considered as a modification or breach of contract at the initiative of the owner, so that in the event of the departure of a number of customers greater than those refused, no refund can be considered and the balance remains due. If the capacity of the house allows it and if the owner wishes it, a supplement could be applied according to the usual conditions practiced.
10) Pets are not allowed. In the event of non-compliance with this clause by the client, the owner may refuse the animals. This refusal can in no way be considered as a modification or breach of contract on the initiative of the owner, so that in the event of the client's departure, no refund can be considered and the balance remains due.